We are a couple of Greek young artists, partners in both life and profession. What we love to do is to create jewelry that express a union between time, motion, and sensuality. Influenced by a subtle sense of poetry emanating from our heritage, we are driven to bring forth the incarnations of ancient queens and tribal princesses that dance within our minds.For us, these are manifestations of a feminine aspect that bears within it the Free, the Erotic, the Proud and the Nourishing. We find our inspiration in the middle of this great connection between the female form and the movement of nature. We always adored forms which occur naturally, like the tangling of roots, the grooves of a loosely draped fabric or a rock shaped by the wind.
Free Standard Shipping Around the World
1. Products are held by the designer (sending mostly from abroad) so please allow:
- up to 5-7 working days for delivery from European suppliers (UK and rest of the Europe) and 7-14 the rest of the world
- 7-30 working days from USA, Asia, Australia and Canada suppliers.
2. Once the order has been placed, we will send you an email confirmation including product/s ordered and prices. If the product/s are out of stock or cannot be made to order we will notify you and cancel the order. That means your order is an offer, not a contract of sale between you and “Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store”, so prices and availability won’t be contractually confirmed until you receive the ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email sent once your order has been successfully picked and we can confirm stock levels have been checked.
3. The purchased goods should reach you within the stated delivery dates specified for each product. Deliver can be expected within 5-7 (7-14, 7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items (special delivery up to 5 working days - £30.00 shipping cost).
4. If you are ordering a couple of products and some of them are not currently in stock (made to order) the delivery time will be calculated based on the product that takes the longer to deliver. Typically, delivering goods made to order takes approximately 7 working days longer than the delivery of stock items. We advise you to make separate orders for items in stock and made to order. In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 working days of receiving the order, we will undertake to keep you informed of any changes. We will endeavour to deliver your products as soon as possible.
5. Typically used forwarding services: Delivery can be expected within 5-7 (7-14,7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items and within 14 working days for items made to order.
6. We can not be responsible for customs fees, and is not allowed to prepay customs fees. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
© 2019 Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store. Copyright. All rights reserved.